Like you, we are rapidly adjusting to the changing environment due to the coronavirus pandemic. As a small business, we are taking a number of measures to protect our customers, employees and contractors. We also want to express our thanks to those of you who are working with us on your projects and reiterate our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy environment, whether in the showroom or on the job site.
Our Mobile and Daphne showrooms are open by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, you can use the form on our website or call the following numbers:
For the safety and protection of our customers and employees, the showroom areas are the only facilities accessible to customers.
We are following the CDC’s Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- We are cleaning surfaces with disinfectants and have instructed all employees to practice hygiene guidelines including washing hands after all interactions. As a flooring store, you can imagine that we have a lot of surfaces that need to be kept clean! We are, of course, prioritizing handles, doorways, desks and any surfaces that routinely come into contact with employees and customers.
- Our sales reps are available to speak to over the phone, however we’ve implemented our “business continuity plan” and as a result numerous employees are working remotely. Because of our up-to-date technology, we are fully equipped to continue all business operations as usual and respond to all customer inquiries either by phone or email.
- We will be happy to discuss your project with you and respond to any concerns related to installations, either in progress or on the schedule. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- Our contractors are being instructed along the same guidelines and requirements for cleanliness and sanitation. No one who is experiencing any symptoms of illness will be permitted on a job site.
- We are committed to working with local and state health departments to ensure appropriate local protocols and guidelines, such as updated/additional guidance for cleaning and disinfection, are followed, including for identification of new potential cases of COVID-19.
As circumstances change as it relates to health guidelines and any changes that we make regarding showroom availability, business operations and installations, we will be proactively notifying you through updates to this page as well as out marketing channels such as email and social media.
Once again, we are thankful for our loyal customers, builders, employees and contractors and wish everyone safety and health as we collectively navigate these difficult times.
The Sun Flooring Team